- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 slice fat-free process American cheese product, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split and toasted
- Lightly coat the inside of a microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Let stand 30 seconds. Drain any excess liquid.
- Add egg and egg white to mug; mix with a fork. Top with cheese and tomato. Microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Let stand 30 seconds to allow egg to complete cooking. Serve with English muffin. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Mushroom Scramble Mug in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p10
Reviews for Mushroom Scramble Mug
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review