Mushroom Salad Recipe
Here's an easy and fast side dish that we often serve when my husband grills steak. It's delicious with almost any entree, and it's ready in minutes! —Anna Stodolak, Volant, Pennsylvania
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onions and garlic in oil for 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in the chives, lemon juice, vinegar and sugar.
- 2. Arrange salad greens on serving plates; top with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with croutons and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 126 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Mushroom Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC