Here's an easy and fast side dish that we often serve when my husband grills steak. It's delicious with almost any entree, and it's ready in minutes! —Anna Stodolak, Volant, Pennsylvania
Featured In: 32 Super Steak Recipes
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onions and garlic in oil for 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in the chives, lemon juice, vinegar and sugar.
- Arrange salad greens on serving plates; top with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with croutons and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p32
Reviews for Mushroom Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review