- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onions and garlic in oil for 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in the chives, lemon juice, vinegar and sugar.
- Arrange salad greens on serving plates; top with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with croutons and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p32
Reviews for Mushroom Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review