Mushroom Risotto Recipe
Brought to you by Minute® Rice
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Cook Time: 15 min., let stand for 5 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 can (15 3/4 oz.) low sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups Minute® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Bring broth, 3/4 cup water, mushrooms, butter and seasonings to boil in medium saucepan.
- 2. Stir in rice; cover. Cook on low heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC