- 1 can (15 3/4 oz.) low sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups Minute® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring broth, 3/4 cup water, mushrooms, butter and seasonings to boil in medium saucepan.
- Stir in rice; cover. Cook on low heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Risotto in Brought to you by Minute® Rice
Reviews for Mushroom Risotto(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review