- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- In a large saucepan, bring water and bouillon to a boil. Stir in rice. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in butter and wine until mushrooms are tender and liquid is absorbed, about 6 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork; stir in mushroom mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mushroom Rice Pilaf
Sort By :
"I actually prepared the mushroom mixture as directed and added it in with the rice while cooking. I also used 1 cup chicken broth instead of the water & chicken bouillon granules."