Mushroom Ribeyes Recipe
—Kathleen Hendrick, Alexandria, Kentucky
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (8 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1. Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown steaks on both sides in oil. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- 2. In the same skillet, saute onion and mushrooms until tender. Spoon over steaks. Prepare gravy mix according to package directions; stir in sour cream. Pour over steaks.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 448 calories, 31g fat (13g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 1341mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Ribeyes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC