- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tube (8 ounces) crescent roll dough
- In a blender, combine the cream cheese, mushrooms, onion and hot pepper sauce; cover and process until blended. Unroll crescent dough; separate into four rectangles. Press perforations to seal. Spread mushroom mixture over dough.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into five slices; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Reviews for Mushroom Puffs
Sort By :
I used Fresh Mushrooms~ Sorry about that.
This recipe is not only quick and easy, It's delicious ! I used the crescent layers. I cut them down the middle and they turned out wonderful. Don't skimp on the filling. I used chopped Green onions and added some chopped garlic to the mix.
Gobbled up quickly every time!
eh.... it was alright.... but I doubt I'd make it again.... maybe fresh mushrooms would have been a better choice.
These are excellent I make them all the time for family gatherings. They are so easy to make.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Crescent Roll Appetizers >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >