I frequently prepare this side dish as a change from mashed potatoes. Our son is a real meat-and-potatoes man, and he things they're great.Skip Dolliver, South Hamilton, Massachusetts
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, diced and cooked
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk and onion. Stir in the potatoes. Pour
- into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish that has been coated with cooking
- spray. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30
- minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One serving (1/2 cup) equals 1 starch; also, 80 calories, 159 mg sodium, 3 mg cholesterol, 16 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 1 gm fat.