"This moist pork tenderloin in a savory gravy is the best you'll ever taste," promises Donna Hughes of Rochester, New Hampshire. Prepared with canned soups, it couldn't be easier to assemble.
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- Hot mashed potatoes, optional
- Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine soups; stir until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the meat is tender. Serve with mashed potatoes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Pork Tenderloin in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p45
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review