Mushroom Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- Hot mashed potatoes, optional
- 1. Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine soups; stir until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the meat is tender. Serve with mashed potatoes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 189 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 1,153 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.