- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- Hot mashed potatoes, optional
- Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine soups; stir until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the meat is tender. Serve with mashed potatoes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
"Very easy and quick.served with egg noodles. Pretty srandard."
"Super easy and Tasty. I baked mine in the oven. Low temp for about 2 hours. I only made 1/2 of a pork roast. I also down sized to just 2 cans of soup. Both Hubby and I have sodium issues so for us it was a must do. This does make a nice amount of sauce and the mashed potatoes on the side. Perfect *JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor"
"It was delicious and super easy!"
"This recipe was super simple. This makes lots of gravy. I think the leftovers tasted even better than main meal first time."
"We made this dish for the first time tonight. Everyone loved it."