- mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill patties, covered, over medium-hot
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or
- until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat juices run clear.
- Top patties with cheese and tomato sauce. Serve over buns. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One serving (1 burger) equals 333 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 757 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.