Mushroom Pasta Sauce Recipe
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (110-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes; cool. Transfer to freezer bags or containers. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen sauce: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Heat and serve. Yield: about 7 cups.
Originally published as Mushroom Pasta Sauce in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p55
Reviews for Mushroom Pasta Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review