- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- In a small skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender; drain. In a bowl, combine the flour, eggs, milk and pepper until smooth. Stir in 1 cup cheese, bacon and mushrooms. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mushroom Oven Omelet
Sort By :
I've made this omelet several times now. Quick, Easy, Delicious. Instead of bacon, I add about a cup of diced ham. Wonderful!! Unable to click on stars since no stars appeared, but would rate this a definite *10*.
I have made this recipe a number of times and we always enjoy it. Quick and easy! I just tried making this gluten-free by using gluten-free all-purpose flour instead of regular. It turned out fine. It's excellent with baby bella mushrooms -- very flavorful!
This is an excellent recipe that my whole family loves! Even my picky kids will eat it!!
When making - put in two different dishes one with mushrooms and one with out mushrooms