Mushroom Onion Dip Recipe
“My late mother-in-law was given this recipe when stationed in Hawaii in the early '60s. I've passed it out numerous times, and my husband requests it at least once a month!” Teresa Crawford - Indianapolis, Indiana
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Potato chips or assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, soup and milk until blended. Add the onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt; mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with potato chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 143 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Onion Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC