- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Potato chips or assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, soup and milk until blended. Add the onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt; mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with potato chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Mushroom Onion Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p50
Reviews for Mushroom Onion Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review