- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In an 8-in. skillet, heat butter until it sizzles. Saute mushrooms, caraway seeds and lemon-pepper for 3-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk salt and pepper. Pour over mushrooms. Cook over medium heat. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are set, fold omelet in half. Yield: 1-2 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Omelet in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p30
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mushroom Omelet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- German Breakfast Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- German Vegetarian Recipes >
- Mushroom Breakfast Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >