Mushroom Meatball Soup Recipe
"After a busy day of running errands and cleaning, I wanted something fast but hearty for dinner," explains Quincy, Michigan's Sue Fuller. "I combined prepared meatballs with canned soup, mushrooms and seasonings. My husband loved my creation and thought I spent hours preparing it."
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (12 ounces) , thawed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1. In a large saucepan, whisk the soup, milk, oregano and pepper until blended. Add the meat balls and mushrooms. Cover and cook until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 121 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 518 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Meatball Soup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC