- mozzarella and Parmesan. Repeat layers twice. In a small bowl,
- combine the cream, milk and remaining cheeses; spoon over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes
- longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 230 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.