Mushroom Haddock Loaf Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed saltines (about 45 crackers)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushrooms soup, undiluted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups flaked cooked haddock
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, soup, eggs, milk, onion, lemon juice and pepper sauce; mix well. Add the haddock. Press into a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
1 pound: 171 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 604mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Mushroom Haddock Loaf
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.