Mushroom Ground Beef Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1-3/4 cups milk, divided
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine egg, 1/2 cup milk, cornflakes and onion. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight patties.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine soup and remaining milk until blended. Pour over patties. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 337 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 537 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Ground Beef
"have been making this for years, but we use torn bread slices instead of cornflakes for the filler"
"it wasn't as good as we though it would be."