Mushroom Feta Pasta Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter until tender. Add the wine or broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until liquid is evaporated.
- 2. Drain pasta. Stir into mushroom mixture; sprinkle with feta. Toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 262 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 467 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Feta Pasta
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.