Mushroom Feta Pasta Recipe
“This is great 'company's coming' food,” Erika writes from her home in Monroe, Michigan. For added color, she suggests substituting asparagus for half of the mushrooms.
- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter until tender. Add the wine or broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until liquid is evaporated.
- Drain pasta. Stir into mushroom mixture; sprinkle with feta. Toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Feta Pasta in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p25
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mushroom Feta Pasta(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Salads >