Mushroom Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (6 ounces) Italian tomato paste
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Press dough onto the bottom of a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Prick crust with a fork. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes.
- Spread tomato paste over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with the chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 13-16 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Mushroom Chicken Pizza
Sort By :
"This was very good and easy to make. Before I spread the tomato paste, I dumped it into a small bowl, added about 1 tablespoon water, and added Italian spices: oregano, basil and thyme and mixed them into the tomato paste. I spread this mixture onto the crust as directed. I sprinkled Parmesan cheese on top of the tomato paste. I added more mushrooms than called for. Any vegetables would go well with this recipe. Sprinkled more Parmesan cheese along with the mozzarella before baking."