Mushroom Chicken Italiano
"My husband enjoys this easy chicken dish served with long grain and wild rice," says Becky Kinnison of Celina, Ohio. "Parsley potatoes would also be delicious with it."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides. In a small
- bowl, combine the salad dressing, wine and mushrooms; pour over
- chicken. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 170° Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.