Mushroom Chicken Italiano Recipe
"My husband enjoys this easy chicken dish served with long grain and wild rice," says Becky Kinnison of Celina, Ohio. "Parsley potatoes would also be delicious with it."
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, wine and mushrooms; pour over chicken. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170° Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mushroom Chicken Italiano
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC