"My husband enjoys this easy chicken dish served with long grain and wild rice," says Becky Kinnison of Celina, Ohio. "Parsley potatoes would also be delicious with it."
Recommended: 42 Slow Cooker Recipes Prepped in 15 Minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, wine and mushrooms; pour over chicken. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170° Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Chicken Italiano in Quick Cooking January/February 2004
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mushroom Chicken Italiano
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2008
"As a Weight Watchers member I have looked for new receipes///// The receipes from Healthly eating are great ....Keep up the good work...Jean Volpe"