Mushroom Chicken Florentine Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1-3/4 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the soup, wine, sour cream and herbes de Provence. Stir in chicken and mushrooms. Fold in spinach. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cups (calculated without noodles): 347 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 672mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein .
Reviews for Mushroom Chicken Florentine
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.