Mushroom Chicken Florentine Recipe
Here’s a simple way to prepare an elegant dish. Rich flavors of portobello mushrooms, fresh spinach and herbes de Provence make a delicious backdrop for the succulent chicken.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1-3/4 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the soup, wine, sour cream and herbes de Provence. Stir in chicken and mushrooms. Fold in spinach. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Chicken Florentine in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2012, p31
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mushroom Chicken Florentine(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Florentine >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >