Mushroom Cheese Ravioli Recipe
You’d never guess this creamy, rich and colorful dish is light. Add a frosty glass of iced tea, spinach salad and fruit for an easy meal on the patio. Cathy Hall - Phoenix, Arizona
- 2 cups refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick saucepan coated with cooking spray, saute the mushrooms, onion, nuts and peppers in oil until tender.
- 3. Combine the cornstarch, broth, half-and-half, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 4. Drain ravioli. Stir into sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups (calculated without cheese) equals 367 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 717 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Cheese Ravioli
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC