- 2 cups refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small nonstick saucepan coated with cooking spray, saute the mushrooms, onion, nuts and peppers in oil until tender.
- Combine the cornstarch, broth, half-and-half, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain ravioli. Stir into sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Mushroom Cheese Ravioli
Sort By :
This sounded & looked better than it tasted.It wasn't bad,but it wasn't good either.The sauce wasn't enough & it was bland.
This was pretty good. I was looking for a white saucy type recipe for my cheese ravioli and this served the purpose. I did alter the recipe by leaving out the peppers and nuts. I used jarred mushrooms as that is what I had on hand. It was still pretty good but was missing a zip in the flavor that I was looking for...not sure what it needed. I don't care for cooked peppers or I would have added them but don't think thats what was missing. It was fast and easy to prepare. I will make it again.
This is excellent! Doubled the recipe and all was gobbled up in no time. Will definitely make this again. Thanks for sharing.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >