Mushroom Burger Cups Recipe
For many years on Christmas Eve, a dear friend would bring these hearty snacks to share with us and our six children. Now our grandchildren nibble on these treats as the adults reminisce about past holidays. - Lucille Metcalfe, Barrie, Ontario.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 35 min. YIELD:9 servings
- 18 slices bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Using a biscuit cutter, cut 2-1/2-in. circles from bread slices. Spread butter over one side of each circle. Press circles, buttered side down, into ungreased miniature muffin cups.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into bread cups. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC