Mushroom Broccoli Quiche Recipe
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a floured surface, roll pastry dough to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Trim and flute.
- Line unpricked pastry with a double thickness of foil. Fill with pie weights. Bake 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove foil and weights; bake 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Reduce oven setting to 350°.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and cayenne. Stir in broccoli, mushrooms and green onions. Sprinkle cheese over crust; pour egg mixture over cheese. Bake 60-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mushroom Broccoli Quiche
Sort By :
WOW ! Yummy and easy !
This is absolutely delicious!! I omitted the crust to cut calories. Just sprayed a pie pan with Pam, and baked for about 40 minutes. Excellent taste - didn't change a thing. Thank you, this is my fast, go-to quiche recipe now!
As my husband says "it's a keeper! "
SingerRinger-try without the pie crust, just spay the pie plate with Pam. Keep up the good work!
How many calories? Can I substitute skim milk for the 2% ? Sounds yummy and want to try it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >