- to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about
- 1-1/2 hours.
- Punch dough down. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a
- 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Prick dough several
- times with a fork. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes.
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in. of
- water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-6 minutes or until
- crisp-tender. Transfer broccoli to a colander. Rinse with cold
- water; drain and set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until
- mushrooms are tender. Spread pizza sauce over crust. Top with
- mushroom mixture, tomatoes, broccoli, basil and cheeses. Bake at
- 425° for 12-14 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is
- melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 slice) equals 283 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now