Mushroom Bread Wedges Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles and place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center; seal perforations.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mushrooms and butter; toss to coat. Spoon mushroom mixture over dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and mushrooms are tender, Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 168 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Mushroom Bread Wedges
"These were good and simple to assemble. I wasn't clear if the crescents should be sealed together like a pizza crust but I opted to keep them separate. 15-20 mins was a bit too long for my oven, 10-12 mins would have been plenty."
"This was alright but not as good as I expected. I think I would have rather had the crescents baked as rolls. Made this way it was much heavier and a little dry."