Mushroom Bread Wedges Recipe
Tender sliced mushrooms and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese dot crisp Mushroom Bread Wedges, made with convenient refrigerated crescent rolls. You can also serve them with soup, chili or a main-dish salad. Field editor Patricia Mele of Apollo, Pennsylvania contributed the recipe.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles and place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center; seal perforations.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mushrooms and butter; toss to coat. Spoon mushroom mixture over dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and mushrooms are tender, Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 168 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC