- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles and place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center; seal perforations.
- In a small bowl, combine the mushrooms and butter; toss to coat. Spoon mushroom mixture over dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and mushrooms are tender, Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Mushroom Bread Wedges
Sort By :
"These were good and simple to assemble. I wasn't clear if the crescents should be sealed together like a pizza crust but I opted to keep them separate. 15-20 mins was a bit too long for my oven, 10-12 mins would have been plenty."
"This was alright but not as good as I expected. I think I would have rather had the crescents baked as rolls. Made this way it was much heavier and a little dry."