Mushroom Bread Wedges Recipe
Tender sliced mushrooms and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese dot crisp Mushroom Bread Wedges, made with convenient refrigerated crescent rolls. You can also serve them with soup, chili or a main-dish salad. Field editor Patricia Mele of Apollo, Pennsylvania contributed the recipe.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles and place on a greased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center; seal perforations.
- In a small bowl, combine the mushrooms and butter; toss to coat. Spoon mushroom mixture over dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and mushrooms are tender, Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Bread Wedges in Taste of Home February/March 2004, p13
Reviews for Mushroom Bread Wedges(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2012
This was alright but not as good as I expected. I think I would have rather had the crescents baked as rolls. Made this way it was much heavier and a little dry.