- 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 10
- minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute mushrooms in butter until
- tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the cheese,
- Worcestershire sauce and caraway seeds; cook and stir over low heat
- until cheese is melted. Stir in onions; heat through. Serve sauce
- with beef. Yield: 10 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.