Mushroom Beef Tips with Rice
“Here's a quick and simple version of the beef tips my husband loves. Even though the recipe calls for pre-made tips, the finished dish is tender and delicious.” Think: savory, stroganoff flavor with only 5 ingredients!
Pamela Shank - Parkersburg, West Virginia
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) Minute® Ready to Serve White Rice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 2 minutes. Add beef
- to pan; cook for 4-6 minutes or until heated through, stirring
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Remove beef
- mixture from the heat; stir in sour cream. Serve with rice. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup meat mixture with 2/3 cup rice equals 473 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 940 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.