Mushroom Beef Tips with Rice Recipe
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve long grain rice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 2 minutes. Add beef to pan; cook for 4-6 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Remove beef mixture from the heat; stir in sour cream. Serve with rice. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Mushroom Beef Tips with Rice(5)
Sort By :
This is one of our very favorite dinners. It is a snap to fix on nights when we are both worn out but want something tasty to eat. I sometimes fix it with noodles or brown rice. A green salad completes this quick and easy delicious dinner.l We have it several tines a month.
This is "cooking"? More like "re-heating" to me!
I would like to know what beef tips are. They must be an American terminology that we (Canadians) call something else. I'm curious.
I added some chopped onions, too. My family really liked this recipe!
You can also use Hormel and Tyson Beef Tips and Gravy and do it in the microwave. I have also added a little flour to the mixture to thicken it a little. I highly recommend this recipe. Although it is not to original, since I found this recipe on either a Tyson or Hormel Beef Tips and Gravy package.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Side Dish Recipes >