“Here's a quick and simple version of the beef tips my husband loves. Even though the recipe calls for pre-made tips, the finished dish is tender and delicious.” Think: savory, stroganoff flavor with only 5 ingredients! Pamela Shank - Parkersburg, West Virginia
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve long grain rice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 2 minutes. Add beef to pan; cook for 4-6 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Remove beef mixture from the heat; stir in sour cream. Serve with rice. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Beef Tips with Rice in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p33
Reviews for Mushroom Beef Tips with Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review