Mushroom Beef Tips with Rice Recipe
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) Minute® Ready to Serve White Rice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 2 minutes. Add beef to pan; cook for 4-6 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Remove beef mixture from the heat; stir in sour cream. Serve with rice. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Mushroom Beef Tips with Rice
Sort By :
I generally try not to feed my family pre-prepared food because of high sodium content and preservatives, but I have to admit this was super fast and very good. But I guess It's okay just as long as I don't serve it very often. Garnished with sliced green onion and served over egg noodles. The guys in the family REALLY liked it.
This is one of our very favorite dinners. It is a snap to fix on nights when we are both worn out but want something tasty to eat. I sometimes fix it with noodles or brown rice. A green salad completes this quick and easy delicious dinner.l We have it several tines a month.
This is "cooking"? More like "re-heating" to me!
I would like to know what beef tips are. They must be an American terminology that we (Canadians) call something else. I'm curious.
I added some chopped onions, too. My family really liked this recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Side Dish Recipes >