Mushroom Beef Stroganoff Recipe
I've had this recipe for more than 25 years and have used it countless times. You can serve it over noodles or rice.—Robin De La Gardelle, Concord, California
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Hot cooked noodles or rice
- 1. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Brown steak; remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Add mushrooms; saute until tender. Return steak to pan. Add the soup, sour cream, onions, thyme and marjoram; heat gently (do not boil). Serve with noodles or rice. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 413 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 485mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Beef Stroganoff
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC