Mushroom Beef and Noodles Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed beefy mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (12 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine soups and bread crumbs; mix well. Stir in beef. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat is tender. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Serve with beef mixture. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 408 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 116 mg cholesterol, 985 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Beef and Noodles
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.