Mushroom Bean Medley Recipe
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen waxed beans, green beans and carrots
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender. Add vegetables and wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 104 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Mushroom Bean Medley
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.