- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen snow peas
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into chunks
- 10 large fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- Hot cooked rice
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a skillet, saute the peas, red pepper and mushrooms in oil until tender. Add the turkey and soy sauce mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Stir-Fry in Country Woman November/December 2000, p35
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mushroom and Turkey Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review