- Remove from heat; cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in yogurt. Add
- eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Fold in mushroom
- mixture. Pour over crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until center of cheesecake is just set and top
- appears dull. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Loosen sides from pan
- with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. Serve with crackers. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 130 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.