With your homemade pesto and a handful of other ingredients, you can make a quick but delicious side dish. It goes together easily on the stove. —Benjamin Smith, Beaumont, Texas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add zucchini; cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Stir in pesto and lemon-pepper seasoning. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom & Zucchini Pesto Saute in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p52
Reviews for Mushroom & Zucchini Pesto Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review