Mushroom & Zucchini Pesto Saute Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add zucchini; cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Stir in pesto and lemon-pepper seasoning. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mushroom & Zucchini Pesto Saute(3)
Sort By :
Made this for Christmas dinner vegetable so tripled the recipe. Everyone loved it!!! I did add more of the lemon pepper seasoning and pesto than the recipe called for. I tripled what it called for and then kept adding until I thought it had enough flavor. I also added fresh parmesean on top and it looked so delish when it was all melty.
Easy with wonderful flavor!
Fantastic. I'm always looking for ways to prepare my overabundant zucchini from my garden each year. Very flavorful.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >