- 1 package (6.6 ounces) rice pilaf mix with toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- Prepare pilaf according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add peas and mushrooms; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMushroom & Peas Rice Pilaf
"This came out really tasty! I substituted a box mix of wild and brown rice pilaf since that is what I had on hand, didn't change anything else, will make again for sure!"
"Very good and easy."
"this is my kind of go to recipe on busy nights. it goes together quickly and my family really like it. i plan to make this again and again"
"What more can you say but excellent. I could not find rice pilaf with almonds; so I bought some without and just roasted a small amount on the side in a small fry pan and then added them to the mixture at the end."