- 1 package (6.6 ounces) rice pilaf mix with toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- Prepare pilaf according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add peas and mushrooms; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom & Peas Rice Pilaf in Taste of Home April/May 2014
Reviews for Mushroom & Peas Rice Pilaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2014
"What more can you say but excellent. I could not find rice pilaf with almonds; so I bought some without and just roasted a small amount on the side in a small fry pan and then added them to the mixture at the end."