- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed and cut lengthwise into 32 strips
- Preheat oven to 400°. Beat first nine ingredients until blended. Spoon or pipe cheese mixture into pepper halves.
- Wrap puff pastry strips around pepper halves. Transfer wrapped peppers to parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake until golden brown and cheese is melted, 30-40 minutes. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Mummy Poppers in Ultimate Halloween 2016, p8
Reviews for Mummy Poppers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review