These Halloween mummies are not scary at all! Their bright blue eyes and cute little smiles will enchant your party guests.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Cupcakes of your choice
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Pastry tipbasket weave tip #46
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Blue and black decorating gel
- Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting. For noses, drop a small mound of chocolate frosting in the center of each cupcake.
- Insert tip #46 into a pastry bag; fill with vanilla frosting. Pipe long bands across each cupcake, leaving small gaps for the eyes and mouths. With blue gel, pipe eyes. Add pupils with black gel. Yield: varies.
Originally published as Mummy Cupcakes in Halloween Food & Fun 2009 2009, p26
Reviews for Mummy Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review