Mummy Cupcakes Recipe
- Cupcakes of your choice
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Pastry tipbasket weave tip #46
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Blue and black decorating gel
- 1. Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting. For noses, drop a small mound of chocolate frosting in the center of each cupcake.
- 2. Insert tip #46 into a pastry bag; fill with vanilla frosting. Pipe long bands across each cupcake, leaving small gaps for the eyes and mouths. With blue gel, pipe eyes. Add pupils with black gel. Yield: varies.
Reviews for Mummy Cupcakes
"I had a difficult time making it look like the picture."
"A big hit at our Octoberfest sale. I used blue M&Ms for he eyes -- made it a little quicker."
"My daughters and I had a blast making these!"
"My son and I had a blast making these cupcakes"
"This is a great recipe! My whole family loved them. I made them as miniatures. They were a BIG hit. Everyone especially loved the mummy decoration! Too Cute!"