Mummy Cupcakes Recipe
These Halloween mummies are not scary at all! Their bright blue eyes and cute little smiles will enchant your party guests.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:24 servings
- Cupcakes of your choice
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Pastry tipbasket weave tip #46
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Blue and black decorating gel
- 1. Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting. For noses, drop a small mound of chocolate frosting in the center of each cupcake.
- 2. Insert tip #46 into a pastry bag; fill with vanilla frosting. Pipe long bands across each cupcake, leaving small gaps for the eyes and mouths. With blue gel, pipe eyes. Add pupils with black gel. Yield: varies.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC